is an example of a HTML
caption with a link
- 1929 : Tokai Rubber founded by Zenzō Kamata in Yokkaichi (Nagoya metropolitan area)
- 1937 : Tokai Rubber joined the Sumitomo Group
- 1954 : Started production of automotive rubber parts (Anti-vibration, hoses)
- 1988 : beginning of globalization, DTR Duramax Tokai Rubber (Ohio, USA ) established
- 1995 : TRT established in China (Tianjin),
TER established in South East Asia (Rayong, Thailand).
ISO 9001 certification
- 1996 : Established DTR Tennessee in Midway, Tennessee
- 1999 : TRP established in Europe (Wolbrom, Poland)
ISO 14001 certification
- 2001 : Established S-Riko Automotive Hose de Chihuahua in Chihuahua, Mexico
- 2002 : established R&D facilities in the USA (TCU, Michigan)
- 2003 : Established DTR Tennessee in Tazewell, Tennessee
- 2011： TRI Europe GmbH established in Germany.
Technical Center established in China (Jiaxing)
- 2012： Dec. 2012 : acquisition of Dytech (Italy)
Creation of a joint venture with Anvis Mexico
- 2013： Jan. 2013 : acquisition of Anvis (Germany) and Produflex MG (Brazil)
- 2014 : Oct. 2014 : Change Headquarter name to Sumitomo Riko Co., Ltd.
- On October 1, 2016 TRI America changed their name to Sumitomo Riko America
- On March 1, 2017 DTR Industries, Inc. changed their name to SumiRiko Ohio, Inc.
- On March 1, 2017 DTR Tennessee, Inc. changed their name to SumiRiko Tennessee, Inc.
All rights reserved, Copyright © 2019, SumiRiko Ohio, Inc.